Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What happened?!

Well...I never thought it would happen to me but it did. I've lost the passion for the flower business. So..I'm taking time off to help reconnect with myself. Find my passion for life again. Yes. I'm happily married. Yes. I'm blessed to have the best 4 kids who I adore and who adore me. My personal life is wonderful but my business life has been a frustration. People have changed, the industry has changed. I'm left wondering what is the point. I've been off for 3 weeks and have loved spending time with my kids. I am attending AIFD national symposium as I gave my word I would be on stage. Perhaps it will help rejuvenate my love for the flower business. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE flowers. Its the business that I'm no longer enchanted with.  I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and getting inspired by the talent there. Perhaps I will find out others have been where I am now and have moved past that feeling and love going into work. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment