Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Did you know???

Did you know that in the United States that Halloween purchases for decor and such actually rival that of Christmas? Yet here in Canada we don't really go all out as that and I don't understand why. It is my favourite time of year and for years, I have been decorating my house from top to bottom and inside and out. It is wonderful!
It is also a great time to get creative with floral design. To just let your hair down and not worry about it being perfect but more to be different and funky. Spooky even! I think that we forget that flowers can make any event a special event! We have so many people purchasing flowers for Christmas decor I think we need to get people to think about flowers for Halloween Decor!
It all starts with a little imagination and a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Now this is inspiration for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it's my Birthday. Now how cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete