Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The thank you

I have to tell you all how great my staff are. I went through a lot this year. I got pregnant and pretty well bed rested for a lot of it, had Maxwell James on April 12 and did not recover very well at all. Than I got severe post partum depression which is now being controlled by medication. All in all it is worth it to have my little angel Max in our life but such a long journey. Sandy and Roselle took on a lot of the store. I really wasn't up to much even though I tried. I felt like giving up on the flower industry all together (that was the post partum talking). Now that I have all that under control I feel as though I have my life back. I still have hard moments almost daily but I can handle them quietly now.

So I wanted to say thank you to my gals for helping me and I racked my brain as to what I could do. So my husband and I talked about it and we decided to get them a beautiful coach purse each. I gave it to them last week and the looks on their faces were worth every penny. It might not be much but man alive a thank you goes such a long way.

Flowers can do the same trick but since I already give them flowers often, I figured that something different would be good. Just something for you to think about doing for someone you know today. It doesn't have to be with a purse but often just saying the words can do wonders for the soul. In the end, don't we all feel amazing when we know that we are appreciated?

No comments:

Post a Comment