Friday, September 10, 2010

Starting a new

I am in the middle of renovating my shop at the moment. There was nothing wrong with it before but it was just time to change 'er up. I actually feel like I have a do over. I feel like I am opening a brand new store and I must say, it has me completely excited! I have always loved being a florist. I love owning my own shop. But for some reason I feel re-energized. I didn't even realize that I needed to be re-energized. I was going along just fine until I saw my cooler start to come together. And now the painting is getting done. I have to go choose new flooring. I am gitty like a school girl. I think that even Roselle and Sandy (my staff) are getting excited seeing all the changes. I guess it just goes to show you that sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns and change something even if you think everything is just hunky dory! I think I will have to try this at home too! Everything is perfect there but I guess I could always make it better. In fact, it just dawned on me as I write this that I haven't brought flowers home in a while. I usually do all the time. I think I will start there. What a great place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment